Saturday, September 11, 2010

Getting over but not yet..

Yes, i'm getting over without you around and its very different. I use to hear you asking me you come back already when i got home from school or outside.

I know i very naught always make you angry and i always nag at you when you doing things, I like old woman hahas nag nag nag non-stop. Till now i no one to nag anymore..

I really miss those day when you are around asking me question over and over again till i don't want to answer you and you start scolding me..

I wanna get use the day, the year without you. I keep on trying till now i finally overcome and realise you are not around anymore. I want you to come to my dream and talk to me is it that hard?

Getting over is not a easy job for me, i will keep on trying till i get over it..

Sometime  i can feel that you are around but you will not make any noise cause you know i scare, and you also don't wish to scare me..

Dad, i will keep on get over everything soon, i know you are in heaven and want me to stay happy! :))

Love Nana.
xoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please CLICK!!